Direct Link to Apply: https://jobs.ncat.edu/postings/30498
The Center for Academic Excellence at North Carolina A&T State University, in collaboration with the University Innovation Alliance (UIA), is seeking candidates for the position of UIA Fellow/Project Coordinator.
The University Innovation Alliance is a network of 17 public research universities working together to increase student success through collaboration and innovation. This position will work regularly with Fellows at the other UIA institutions as well as with UIA central and other administrators at the UIA institutions.
The UIA Fellow will report to the Director of the Center for Academic Excellence. The UIA Fellow will work closely with university leadership at NCAT and partner UIA institutions as well as UIA Central to lead, support, and assess NCAT and UIA student success initiatives to ensure all students can learn, thrive, and graduate. Specifically, the UIA Fellow will:
- Assist with the setting and implementation of the student success strategy on campus;
- Project manage and lead strategic student success initiatives on campus and across the UIA;
- work with senior leaders at NCAT and across the UIA institutions to identify, analyze, and find solutions for student success barriers;
- Assist in planning campus wide student success events;
- Support UIA Central initiatives, approximately 15% of the time;
- Available to travel approximately four times a year for three days duration each time.
This position has a limited duration of 2-3 years with continuation dependent upon additional funding; Hybrid
- Master’s degree
- 2 years of work experience in higher education or related areas, including work completed during graduate school
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage details of a project while keeping in mind strategic institutional priorities
- Experience and comfort with ambiguity and demonstrated ability to appropriately pivot and adapt to new situations or based on new information
- Ability to take initiative and drive results both independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable analyzing student data and creating reports
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and learning
- Master’s degree + 4 years of professional experience
- Able to take initiative and drive results both independently and as part of a team
- Have exceptional project management skills & ability to pivot and adapt
- Have passion & commitment to transforming public higher education
Salary Range: $55,000-60,000
For more details and to apply, please use the direct link.