Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) is seeking its inaugural UIA Fellow. Reporting to the University’s UIA liaisons, the UIA Fellow will be responsible for the coordination of student success efforts as they relate to our partnership with the University Innovation Alliance (UIA).
Specific duties include:
- Managing high-yield projects that are impactful to VCU and critical to the scaling mission of the Alliance,
- Utilizing skills such as project management, policy research, assessment, memo and proposal writing, and program enrichment analysis,
- Shepherding UIA scale projects related to predictive analytics, proactive advising, strategic financial interventions, and/or college to career efforts,
- Supporting UIA Central initiatives and help disseminate UIA collective learnings related to innovating and scaling student success initiatives.
Anticipated Salary Range: $60,000 - 70,000.
Priority review will be for all materials received by April 24, 2022, but the position will remain open until closed.
How to Apply
All applications should be received directly by VCU. To apply, please visit the Jobs at VCU Website. Information below provides details on the exact posting at VCU.
- Posting Title: UIA Fellow
- Job Number: 596060
- Direct link to the posting: https://vcu.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/3/home/requisition/1333?c=vcu
- Master's Degree
- At least two years of work experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- DEI demonstrated commitment and experiences
- Experience analyzing large datasets
- Project management skills
- Evidence of scholarly writing
- Terminal degree or doctorate in any program
- At least three years of work experience
- A track record of success in academic and professional settings
- Project a strongly optimistic, positive energy and aptitude in order to motivate others
- Ability to make connections between divergent people, projects, and goals
- A presence that exhibits professionalism, maturity, and humility
- An ability to take initiative and drive results both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to customarily think outside the box and rapidly iterate to strategically solve problems
- Exceptional project management skills and talent to appropriately pivot and adapt
- An unwavering passion and commitment to transforming public higher education to better serve low-income, first generation, and historically underrepresented students
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter, resume/CV, and contact information for three professional references to be sent to the attention of Dr. Tomikia P. LeGrande, Vice President for Strategy, Enrollment Management and Student Success.