Want to make student-centered change on your campus, but not sure where to start? You don’t have to go it alone. The University Innovation Alliance can help.
The University Innovation Lab is the UIA network’s online hub and practitioner community that helps student success leaders and campus teams advance innovative initiatives to improve outcomes for all students.
Already a Lab member? Log in here.
Members join the Lab because the resources and communities help them to:
- Plan effectively — develop comprehensive and integrated student success plans
- Implement at scale — launch and implement scalable success initiatives
- Build capacity — help practitioners enhance their skills and knowledge to boost collaboration and impact
In the Lab, your campus will get a year of:
- Unlimited access for faculty and staff
- A robust, growing library full of actionable resources
- Virtual workshops and interactive discussions
- Professional development opportunities, including self-paced courses
- Onboarding and support
- Discounted access to additional UIA experiences, including learning cohorts and in person UIA-only events
One day, people on your campus might download a logic model template to help with a grant proposal; on the next, others may join a virtual workshop on change management in higher ed.