If you’re a higher education professional who’s witnessed bureaucracy holding students back, you know your institution could work better for the people it was designed to serve. How can you be part of changing an entrenched process? The University Innovation Lab can help. For the very first time, the University Innovation Alliance (UIA) is inviting higher ed professionals nationwide to join our six-week Process Mapping learning cohort.
Request a seat for the cohort soon. Spots are limited!
What You’ll Get
- Access to our interactive online course.
- Six facilitated sessions with up to 15 other professionals from the UIA and across the country.
- A whole year of access to the University Innovation Lab, the UIA’s hub for tools, resources, and connections for anyone in higher education institutions working to redesign the college experience for today’s students.
What You’ll Do
- Spend 1-2 hours weekly on your own, working through the course and workbook.
- Meet virtually once a week through our interactive online course with your facilitator and cohort peers to discuss your efforts.
- Explore the lab’s other events and resources.
Through this cohort, you’ll learn how to visualize, analyze, and reimagine processes on your campus. You’ll gain the perspective to identify, map, improve, and test processes that create unnecessary student obstacles. You’ll practice overcoming objections, gaining buy-in, and bringing others together in the common cause of improving systems that are already in place.
Cohort meetings will begin Friday, October 27. All sessions will take place on Fridays from 1:00-1:45 PM ET.
One past participant’s supervisor immediately gave her ownership of an interesting new project due to her process mapping skills. Another said the skill is so valuable she’d advise caution about revealing it: “If you show this skill, you are going to be an expert on your campus!”
What do past participants who shared feedback say they got out of the course?
- 100% agreed they had learned something to help them in their work.
- 100% agreed that the weekly discussions were valuable.
- 100% agreed that they felt a sense of community with other participants.
- 100% said they would join another cohort in the University Innovation Lab.
In the cohort, you’ll connect and learn with peers at other institutions who care as much about students as you do. But those relationships won’t end when the course does. Your tuition includes a full year of access to the Lab, including events, downloadable resources, and more for campus professionals working to redesign the college experience for today’s students.
In the University Innovation Lab, we believe in collaborative change. We work better together. Will you join us this fall? Register today.